Rates and Info
- 18' and under: $1,675
- Over 18' - 22':$1,750
- Over 22': $1,825
Boat owner is responsible for launching/pulling boat.
- Boat: $700
- Jet Ski: $350
- Trailer Storage: $200 (no tax)
Please clearly mark owners name on trailer
Please note that the rates above do not include 6.35% CT sales tax.
Contracts will not be sent to boaters with an open balance.
Please leave your name, phone number, address, and boat size, with our manager if you would like to be added to our waiting list.
2019 season customers please note:
- Winter storage (10/15/19 – 4/15/20) is available for 2019 season customers only.
- Water will be shut off Saturday, Oct. 26th. All boats must be out of the water by Thursday, Oct. 31st.
Winter storage (2019 Season customers):
$350 (must be paid before we can accept your 2020 slip deposit)
If you would like to be on a waiting list for 2020 please leave your name, address, phone number, and boat type/size information with our manager and we will contact you over the winter if space becomes available.
4MRM Gas Club info for 2020
Gas Club members are eligible to buy gas from 4MRM at a discounted rate.
Cost: Free to our repeat customers who pay for their 2020 slip in full by December 31. $50.00 after that date.
- Your slip or land storage space must be paid in full for the 2020 season. (Stickers can also be purchased after April 16, 2020)
- You must be willing to put an identifying sticker on your boat or windshield (to be applied on the side of your boat which faces the gas pump when you are fueling up). New stickers will be issued in the spring.
- The sticker can only be purchased by boaters who have a slip or land storage space rented in their name at Four Mile River Marina for the 2020 season.
- The sticker can only be applied to the boat (or jet ski) docked or stored at the marina for the 2020 season. The discounted gas price is only applicable for the gas used to fuel that boat or jet ski.
- You must pay for your gas with cash or a check to avoid extra fees.
- Credit card fee is $5.00
- Debit card fee is $1.00
The marina is private, but we do sell gas to all boaters and jet ski operators. Please be advised that the river has a “no wake” zone and we reserve the right to refuse to sell gas to anyone who violates that rule. We are doing away with personal marina charges for all gas purchases. If you have questions about the gas program, please ask!
To help everyone to have a safe and enjoyable experience, please remember:
- The speed limit in the parking lot is 5 mph.
- Filling boats from gas cans at the slips is not allowed.
- Gas hours are posted at the pump
- Fish carcasses belong in the blue barrels, not the river.
- You are responsible for the actions of your family members and guests.
- No additions to the docks without approval (ex: cleats, rugs, etc.).
- Please keep your dog on a leash and clean up after him/her.
Thank you for your cooperation.